Because we are all looking for just a little more time!
And something fabulous that makes your family smile..
(or bring it to any special occasion-theyll think you went all out to make this)
It’s absolutely delicious and super easy to make.
- 2 cups (500ml) pumpkin puree
- 16 large marshmallows
- ¼ cup margarine
- 1¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 package Dream Whip
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, melt marshmallows with pumpkin. Stir constantly because it can burn easily.
- Melt the margarine in a medium bowl.
- Add graham cracker crumbs to margarine and stir to mix.
- Press ¾ of the graham cracker & margarine mix into the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan.
- Top with pumpkin & marshmallow mixture.
- Top with remaining graham cracker mixture.
- Once the pumpkin mixture is cool, top with Dream Whip.
- Store in refrigerator.